To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Sy Smith Hits The Studio For New LP, Finds A Place With Raise The Marc
Sy Smith Hits The Studio For New LP, Finds A Place With Raise The Marc

By JR on 8:26 PM

Filed Under: , ,


"#SySmithSessions Volume 2! Another #PeekIntoTheProcess - You've seen a bit of the "choir" recording session at G Nick Studio. This time, you can check me out laying some synth bass and my friend Jairus Mozee laying some guitar. Jairus aka JMo is one of my favorite guitarists and it's always wonderful to have him in the studio. Watch the video and let me know what you think! I'll be wrapping up this album very soon and I can't wait to share the whole piece with you... stay tuned!" - Sy Smith

0 comments for this post