To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Grand Daddy I.U. & DJ Smitty Join 2Pac, Large Pro, Sadat X & More On "It's About To Go Down"
Grand Daddy I.U. & DJ Smitty Join 2Pac, Large Pro, Sadat X & More On "It's About To Go Down"

By JR on 10:17 AM

Filed Under: , ,


Cold Chillin' Hip Hop vet Grand Daddy I.U. presents a mixtape of old and new material which features an all star cast on the mic. "It's About To Go Down" mixed by DJ Smitty presents I.U.'s Golden Era sound from gems dug from his archive. In addition, you'll hear new songs which show him embracing current sounds from boom-bap to club.

Below, I.U. visits The Halftime Show for a 2005 interview. The Smooth Assassin shares some opinions about the state of Hip Hop at the time which has DJ Eclipse in stitches.

0 comments for this post